суббота, 25 октября 2008 г.

Ready...steady...GO!!!

Sometimes you think that you are ready for everything and I was completely sure that I'm ready for everything...noooot! :)
The first one meeting of our team was really nice one...it was something completely new for me...new people, new atmosphere, new language, new emotions, new jokes, new role, new home...
It's like to born once again, cos you have to "build" everything from the very beginning. And it was a special period of my life..time before OFM. And during that time I had a chance to:
- to eat chestnuts;
- to meet Ukrainians in ZG;
- to feel close, nope, very close Croatian culture;
- to get lost in a forest;
- to use public transport and not to pay for it;
- to say "jednu kavu s mljekom" (I think 1000 times per two weeks) and to see surprised faces of aiesecers (to be proud that I'm an active learner :) );
- to answer a question "So, how do you like Croatia (Zagreb)?" even more than 1000 times;
- to be up-dated about the weather in Portugal even more than about the weather in Ukraine;
- to learn more abuses than normal words;

Комментариев нет: